The rules of the box
It is very important to remember this one sentence: ‘Your freedom ends where someone else’s freedom begins.’
We would like to enumerate some rules below, which are essential for the proper functioning of CrossFit Zaventem. Not respecting these rules will have consequences, varying from some burpees to the immediate and definitive exclusion from the box!
If everyone collaborates, we will be able to maintain the pleasant atmosphere and environment of CrossFit Zaventem in which everyone feels at home and can work out.
Below you will find the rules, which are applicable to the Box.
The 10 commandments:
- 1) Your place in the WOD, you shall always reserve.
- 2) You shall always be 10 minutes early, present yourself and greet the others.
- 3) Your ego you shall leave home and the others you shall encourage.
- 4) You shall always compete against yourself and have a healthy competitive spirit.
- 5) You shall be honest and you shall not cheat.
- 6) You shall not curse and you shall not offend, you shall look for a creative alternative.
- 7) You know your place and let the coaches do their work but you shall encourage.
- 8) You shall take care for others and the equipment, you shall pay attention to the safety and the well-being of the others.
- 9) After each WOD, you shall clean up your material and you shall wipe out your DNA.
- 10) You shall not throw an empty bar nor a bar with weights on the ground.